Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Swamp Harrier - Circus approximans - Australisk kärrhök

Click to see with Light box
Swamp Harrier - Circus approximans - Australisk kärrhök
© NF Photo 140921 Lennox Head,  Queensland, Australia

A familiar sight, but  not the same harriers as the European birds.

Learn more about Swamp Harrier on wiki


 Linking up with: Wild Bird Wednesday

Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the side of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I did not know there was a Swamp Harrier. I have only seen our Northern Harrier here in the USA. Great captures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Eileen ... didn't know about the Swamp Harrier and today I also learned about another Harrier in Northern England. This day is full of surprises. :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Nicely caught images!:) A new bird for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)