Saturday, October 22, 2016

Fiskgjuse - Pandion haliaetus - Osprey

Click to see with Light box



Fiskgjuse - Pandion haliaetus - Osprey
© NF Photo 140911 Queensland, Australia

Learn more about Osprey on wiki

Today as I was preparing this post I was in for a surprise. I thought it was only one bird but after a loser look I can see 4 in one of the images. I think it is one adult and three young ones :) Or two of each. Not sure.

 Linking up with Bird D´Pot

Photo gallery 1
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Neat sighting, and captures of the Osprey. Thank you for the link!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent!!! We see osprey around here by the dozens on any given day while driving along the coast. But, I must say I've NEVER see 'em nesting.

    Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice birds - I hope to get some shots of them soon!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)