Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Squatter Pigeon - Geophaps scripta

Click to see with Light box




Squatter Pigeon - Geophaps scripta
© NF Photo 140908 Granite gorge, Queensland Australia

Learn more about Squatter Pigeon on wiki.  This pigeon seem to be listed as vulnerable.
One of the finest pigeons I have seen. 

Linking up with  Wild Bird Wednesday
Youtube video

Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Great photos - and that is one bird here in Aust. I haven't seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. I only saw this bird once in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wounderful bird! I like it!
    Have a lucky week,
    Britta

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a handsome bird. I have never seen one before. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this pigeon looks like it may have crossed paths with a zebra ... what great coloring. I agree, it is awesome ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shots of this interesting pigeon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos and bird.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)