Saturday, August 15, 2015

Australian white ibis - Threskiornis moluccus

Click to see with Light box

Australian white ibis - Threskiornis moluccus
© NF Photo 140907, The Esplanade, Cairns, Queensland

This one was a real pleasure to watch. I think I have it flying in a file somewhere. When I find it I will post that too.

Also known as Australian Ibis Learn more about Australian white ibis on wiki
Youtube video

Bird D´Pot

Photo gallery 1
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. Great captures of the White Ibis, they are cool birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are much more beautifully marked, compared to the American Ibis, white or glossy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful ibis...I love his dual coloring! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)