Monday, September 18, 2017

The last ones Tree Martin, White-throated Treecreeper, Australian Raven

Click to see with Light box

Tree MartinPetrochelidon nigricans 140918


White-throated TreecreeperCormobates leucophaea  140919



Australian Raven   - Corvus coronoides - Korp  140919

© NF Photo September 2014  Queensland, Australia

This is the last of my Australian species. I have gone through the list and found these I have overlooked. I also saw one bird that I can´t find images of. The Silver_eye! Yet the list says we have seen several of them most of the days. Strange! 

We had 17 days and one morning birding. The group, 11 people from Sweden and then all local guides. 12 to 13 people each days finding birds. No way you can see them all. 

The groups total was 334 species. 
I have photographed 234 of them that I was able to Identify and they are all in this blog. Sometimes the image in the blog is not the best I have as I posted species and did not ad post if I found better images. Maybe I will ad them if I all of a sudden have nothing else to do. 

It seems my result is "normal" to me. In most birding trips I have photographed and identified 2 out of 3 birds. 

I still have a few posts to linkup. I might do that later on. I have rushed to finish this Australian bird blog as I am going elswere next week. Not a birding trip even if I probably will see birds as well. It is all about photography. So, no stress, running like crazy, on that one. I hope!

 That trip will be shared on my Travel blog


 Linking up with:  Wild Bird Wednesday

Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the side of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. This has been a great collection of pictures. We have Raven building a nest near our house - but as of yet I have not been able to find it! Pictures will follow if I find out where it is!!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice treecreeper, a good collection of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the White-throated Treecreepers - they are a delight to watch but super tricky to photograph as they never keep still! Well done on capturing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice for your last round of Aussie birds and Exciting, you are going on a trip to where? What will you be photographing? I don't have any plans to travel this year because we are planning to move next spring and there is much to do between now and then ... as you know, time flies even when you are not having fun. Looking forward to your Travel blog :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing birds from distant areas, ones I'll probably never see otherwise. Thanks for sharing your great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I would love to visit Australia. I enjoyed seeing all your Australian birds, The Treecreeper is cute. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)