Saturday, March 25, 2017

White-necked Heron - Ardea pacifica - Vithalsad häger

Click to see with Light box


White-necked Heron - Ardea pacifica - Vithalsad häger
© NF Photo 140915 South of Lotus bird lodge,  Queensland, Australia

It was weird somehow to see this kind of birds in a very dry landscape. The water visible here was hardly enough for them. 

Learn more about Pacific Heron/White-necked Heron on ozanimals


 Linking up with:  Bird D´Pot

Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the side of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. Again!! You show and share some of the most awesome birds....this one is magnificent. I'd truly love to see this one. Did I say I'm jealous?

    Thanks so much for adding your link, sharing with all of us other birders around the world!!

    Have a great week ahead--
    Anni @ I'd Rather B Birdin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!:) An unusual half black, half white Heron. Never knew of it's existence until now.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)