Saturday, March 18, 2017

Lemon-bellied Flycatcher - Microeca flavigaster - Citronbukig flugskvätta

Click to see with Light box


Lemon-bellied Flycatcher - Microeca flavigaster - Citronbukig flugskvätta
© NF Photo 140915 South of Lotus bird lodge,  Queensland, Australia

A hard to catch little one. This was the only shots I got from the species. 

Learn more about Lemon-bellied Flycatcher/Robin at wiki
Youtube video

 Linking up with: Bird D´Pot

Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the side of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Pretty bird!!! And I love its name. It is like a breath of fresh Spring Air.
    Thanks so much for your participation this weekend at I'd Rather B Birdin'! I never stop enjoying your birding photos and your expertise! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bird...I had never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)