Friday, February 3, 2017

Spotted Catbird - Ailuroedus melanotis - Fläckig kattfågel

Click to see with Light box


Spotted Catbird - Ailuroedus melanotis - Fläckig kattfågel
© NF Photo 140913 Kingfisher park, Queensland, Australia

I was very confused about the images above. I thought the bird looks weird. Until I saw the last bad image. The bird had turned the head and it has a blue berry in it´s beak. That is why it looked so strange. 

Learn more about Spotted Catbird on wiki
Youtube video to share what they actually looks like


 Linking up with: Saturdays Critters

Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the side of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Hello, the Spotted Catbird is beautiful. I like the images with the berry.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots of the bird.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)