Saturday, February 25, 2017

Plumed Whistling-Duck, Australian Ibis, Straw-necked Ibis

Click to see with Light box


 Plumed Whistling-Duck,  Australian Ibis,  Straw-necked Ibis
© NF Photo 140914 Musgrave, Queensland, Australia

We made a stop at Musgrave to fuel up the cars and to make some last shopping. before heading further north. They had some pools with water and several species of birds. And even a sweet-water crocodile. But the last one was too hard to get a shot at. 

 Linking up with:  Bird D´Pot

Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the side of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. A plumed whistling duck....another new one for me. I always enjoy visiting with you and viewing your wonderful photos. I learn so much and secondly....awesomeness

    Thanks so much for linking in this weekend at I'd Rather B Birdin'.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)