Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Pale-yellow Robin - Tregellasia capito - Blekgul sydhake

Click to see with Light box




Pale-yellow Robin - Tregellasia capito
© NF Photo 140912 at Restaurant Highlander, close to Daintree River, Queensland

A relative to our Robin, but yellow. Sexes are similar so I don´t know who I have here. But I was glad I skipped lunch or I would not have seen this beauty. 

Learn more about Pale-yellow Robin on wiki


Linking up with: Wild Bird Wednesday

Photo gallery 1
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. How cute but he/she has blown my preconceived notion of what a Robin is ... as I feel they just must have a red breast. I know, I know, but I am old and set in my ways. I do admit that this is a great catch and skipping lunch probably saved you a few calories, so that is a win, win,right? Love it, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolute beauty.. I am just like Andrea in the comment above, but I am used to being surprised and amazed by Australian birds. You are lucky to have visited and birdedvthere.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)