Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Azure Kingfisher - Ceyx azureus

Click to see with Light box




Azure Kingfisher - Ceyx azureus
© NF Photo 140912 Daintree River, Queensland

This was the only time we saw this beautiful Kingfisher. I´m not sure if this is the same individual or if it is two birds. It might be the light that tricks me as I think they look a little different. 

Learn more about Azure Kingfisher on wiki

Linking up with: Wild Bird Wednesday

Photo gallery 1
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Hello!:) Wow!! I have just come from Stewart's post and seen his beautiful Kingfishers, and now this is yet another stunning looking bird. The Azure Kingfisher is new to me, and a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)