Saturday, October 8, 2016

Blue-faced honeyeater - Entomyzon cyanotis

Click to see with Light box




Blue-faced honeyeater - Entomyzon cyanotis
© NF Photo 140911, on a golfcourse, Queensland, Australia

At Mt Molloy

I never saw this one up close but it was a gem in flight. A golden bird travelling. The images was taken from quite a distance. Just happy I got them at all. And able to identify them. 

Learn more about Blue-facef honeyeater on wiki
Youtube video




Linking up with:   Bird D´Pot

Photo gallery 1
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blue head! And great photos of this unique bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing....so unique for me since I've not seen them in real time, so beautiful!!!

    I'm late getting here to visit with you, it's been a most beautiful day here in South Texas I just HAD to be outdoors this morning - birding, of course. Thanks so much for sharing this post with us at I'd Rather B Birdin'!! Always appreciated. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely black and yellow wing and tail feathers, and of course the blue eye patches.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)