Saturday, September 17, 2016

Eastern Whipbird - Psophodes olivaceus

Click to see with Light box
Eastern Whipbird - Psophodes olivaceus
© NF Photo 140911, Chambers Lodge, Queensland

This bird only allowed me to take one image. But I might have more images in a later date in my files. 

Learn more about Eastern Whipbird on wiki

Linking up with: Bird D´Pot

Photo gallery 1
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Hello, interesting name for a bird. Great photo. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this one...I'm sure glad you shared it. I learned of a new bird.

    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)