Sunday, February 28, 2016

Masked Lapwing - Vanellus miles

Click to see with Light box

Masked Lapwing - Vanellus miles
© NF Photo 140907 at Nerada Tea, Queensland, Australia

This was the second time I saw this Lapwing. Still amaszed of its cool mask. 

Learn more about Masked Lapwing at wiki

Linking up with Bird D´Pot
Photo gallery 1
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , ,

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving this. Looks like it's right out of the "Old West"....with a long handlebar mustache! Such a unique, pretty, lovely bird. Again, I learned a whole new species.

    Thank you so very much for sharing this post on I'd Rather B Birdin' for the week. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are crazy birds - I associate them with noisy stressed calls and trying to nest in the middle of traffic islands! We call them 'Birds of Stress!"

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)