Saturday, December 27, 2014

Helmeted Friarbird - Philemon buceroides

Click to see with Light box

Helmeted Friarbird - Philemon buceroides
© NF Photo 140907,Cassowary House

Learn more about Helmeted Friarbird on wiki 
video on youtube

Sometimes things just get too busy. In this case I was to busy getting shots of the cassowary to really pay attention to this one. My mistake I can see now. I was surprised to see I could get anything out of these images :)

Bird D´Pot
Photo gallery 1
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE
Find the birds with Etiketter - Labels- Tags at the bottom of this page.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , ,

6 comments:

  1. My goodness, I've not heard of this species. Very unique and quite attractive,

    Thanks for sharing your link today at I'd Rather B Birdin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful bird and marvelous photos! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det var en intressant fågel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting bird! Loved seeing him.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment on my posts. :)